Friday, August 29, 2008

Mia is THREE!

Mia turned 3 on August 3rd! It blows my mind that she could possibly be this old! She has made the transition in looks and behavior from baby to little girl. Mia brings so much laughter and joy to our family. I hope she forever has her cute way of talking and her relaxed outlook on life! Her favorite pastime these days is playing babies. She can spend hours tending to her little ones - nursing them (ha-ha), changing diapers, etc. - and is quick to tell me "I'm the Mommy!" if I interrupt her. May she always stay so innocent and carefree! Mia has a precious, sweet spirit about her and a compassionate, big heart to match.

We celebrated Mia's birthday with a party at the Creative Discovery Museum. They have a new Clifford the Big Red Dog exhibit, and Mia was sure to tell us it was the REAL Clifford! She had lots of fun playing at the museum and seeing many of her friends from preschool. Here are some pictures from her big day and two of my favorite new pictures of her. How much does she look like her Gigi in these pictures?!? Happy Birthday to our little Mimi!!!

And here are some of sweet pictures of Mia from birthdays past. Sorry for the long posts, but I love my girls!

At birth . . .

1st Birthday . . .2nd Birthday . . .

1 comment:

Stephanie McGill said...

Kat - The girls are absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys!

Steph