Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Up and running . . .

I was inspired by a friend's blog this week, so I decided to start one for our family. It will be an easy way for friends and family to keep up with happenings in our lives, and see current pics of our kids! Excuse me while I am still figuring this all out - I'm not too technological since "mommy brain" set in almost six years ago. Hope you enjoy!

Just to give a short update on each of them . . .

Gracie just finished kindergarten, and will be a big 1st-grader next year. She had a great year, and we all loved her teacher, Mrs. Anderson, so much. For her school's awards day, they give out a character quality award to each child. Gracie's teacher said she epitomizes "love"! What an honor - we just wish she could show a little more of her "love" to Mia! Gracie attended horse camp last week and loved it. She is now all about horses! I am enjoying having her home with me this summer. She is such a special girl! Gracie will turn 6 on July 3rd. She and I are excitedly planning her mermaid-themed pool party. She is growing up too fast!!!




Mia is enjoying swimming and attending her Little Gym class this summer. She is a happy, sweet child who is always willing to snuggle with her Mommy and give me an "I Wuv You Mommy". She cannot wait to turn 3 on August 3rd, so she can be "big like Gra-Gra"! I wish I could capture every funny expression and saying of hers because she is too cute! She is also quite protective of her baby brother Henry. Henry and Mia are going to be big buddies! Mia is such a joy!




Henry is now 6 1/2 months old. He continues to grow like a weed, and weighs nearly 22 pounds. He is a laid-back little guy with a killer grin. We like to call him "rollie pollie ollie" because he is forever rolling all around the floor. He is trying to crawl, but we are not encouraging that skill just yet! Bart is so jealous of Henry's spiffy head of hair. He is such a handsome and lovable baby boy. We are trying to enjoy and cherish each baby stage knowing he is our last bambino!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Your kiddos are so cute!

Unknown said...

It looks great!! Thanks for sharing!
Take care & hope to see you soon-Laura

Larry said...

Great update!!!

Happy Birthday GRA-GRA

Love
Bubsy